The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) was founded in 1972. Devoted to providing implant education to the entire dental team to better serve its patients, the ICOI is not only the world’s largest dental implant organization, but it is also the world’s largest provider of continuing dental implant education.
The ICOI is an association of general dentists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, periodontists, prosthodontists, endodontists, orthodontists, laboratory technicians, auxiliaries, industry representatives, researchers, faculty members, pre and post doctoral graduate dental students as well as the general public.
To serve the needs of all of our members, including each segment of the dental implant team, and to provide them with high quality education to better serve their patients.
The ICOI's vision is to substantially advance the science and quality of the practice of implant dentistry. To guarantee our mission and vision, the ICOI strives:
- To support clinical and basic research and report the findings to our membership
- To recognize the achievements of our members
- To interface with related health care and manufacturing entities worldwide
- To promote high standards of personal and professional ethics
- To encourage international fraternity
- To provide accurate and substantive information for existing and potential patients.
The ICOI is an Affiliate of the FDI World Dental Federation.